Clarion Corporate Challenge - Sunday 8th July 2018Member News
Thank you to everone that has entered a team so far. We are delighted to have over 300 runners already registered to take part in the Corporate Challenge this year!
"We cant wait for the return of the Leeds 10K Clarion Corporate Challenge this summer and are looking forward to getting our running shoes on! Were incredibly proud to have been involved in this hugely popular event from the very start and are excited to welcome teams old and new in 2018!" Roger Hutton, Joint Managing Partner
The runners currently represent over 20 businesses across Yorkshire and these are just some of the reasons why they enter the corporate challenge:
- engage and encourage staff;
- increase job satisfaction and boost morale;
- encourage team building opportunities;
- enhance corporate image through positive PR;
- network with leading Yorkshire businesses;
- encourage a healthy lifestyle within the business; and
- raise funds for a great cause of the organisations choice.
How to enter a team
You can enter your team via the Run For All website or alternatively please email [email protected]ors.com and Laura will then put you in contact with Run For All who will be able to answer any questions you may have and can help you with your entry.
Entry is £275 for a team of 5. Additional team members can be added for £55 per person.
Everything below is included in your team entry...
- RACE KIT - Corporate teams will receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on race day. The shirts will be branded with your company logo and team name, helping to identify your team on race day and giving you great PR exposure.
- PR AND MEDIA COVERAGE - Your company name and hyperlink will feature on the Run For All website. Corporate teams signed up to the event will also have the chance to feature in profile-raising news stories concerning the 10K via the events media partners.
ON RACE DAY
- RACE DAY HOSPITALITY - On the day, your team will enjoy VIP Corporate Hospitality at the Town Hall. This dedicated area will ensure our corporate teams can relax and enjoy a stress-free, pre-race morning, before taking up their position on the start line. Refreshments will be provided and teams will have a comfortable meeting place to get together especially important if the weather is not kind!
- TEAM PHOTO - Complimentary team photos will be taken pre-race and presented framed post-event, as a souvenir of your day.
POST RACE EVENT
- FUN SOCIAL EVENING - To be staged at a City Centre venue the week after the Leeds 10K to celebrate everyone's achievements!
- TROPHIES AND PRIZES - Awards will be presented on the evening to the Fastest Teams, along with honours for Fastest Male and Female Corporate Team Members. Also, watch out for this year's new awards categories!
"I hope, like us, you and your colleagues are getting their running shoes on and pounding the streets of Yorkshire ready for race day. As everyone crosses the finish line they do so with a huge sense of achievement for themselves and their team. We look forward to running with you!" Roger Hutton, Joint Managing Partner, Clarion
Why companies are taking part ...
"Really good day and different from being
a standard participant."
"Great day, good atmosphere and a good challenge. Everyone in the Arena team enjoyed the day and was proud to take part in the event."
"Great event and
corporate challenge definitely added a fun element."
A big thank you to all the companies entered so far...
Managed Print Services
One You Leeds (Reed Momenta)
The Business Desk
Whitesides Chartered Accountants
Yorkshire Evening Post