Webinar: Supporting Business RecoveryMember News
The impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have left few sectors unscathed. In our efforts to limit the spread of the virus, businesses have been required to stop or significantly reduce trading, office roles are still largely being carried out from home and travel has vastly decreased. While the full impact on economy is still unknown, the economic impact on many businesses and sectors will be significant. Furthermore, the future of some of the schemes intended to support struggling businesses is currently unknown.For our next webinar, we are bringing together experts from across Clarion to provide insights as to the support available for businesses to help them recover and thrive.
- Marie Pugh, Partner, Banking and Finance, will discuss access to funds, refinancing and managing relationships with your incumbent lenders.
- Natalie Saunders, our Director of HR Consulting, will talk about how to design and deliver an effective restructuring or redundancy programme and minimise risks to company performance.
- Sophie Morley, Partner, Real Estate Litigation, will discuss the workable solutions for tenants and landlords and the implications for businesses when the moratorium is lifted. She will also discuss what to consider legally when looking at future space requirements.
- Matthew Hattersley, Partner, Commercial, will discuss the importance of having enforceable ROT clauses in agreements and the features that can improve the likelihood of recovering your unpaid goods from an insolvent customer.
- Alice Pratt, Partner, Business Restructuring and Insolvency, will provide insight as to what she is currently seeing in the market, the actions companies can take when facing financial distress and what opportunities it may present to those well-placed to weather the storm.
If you have any questions regarding the event please contact [email protected].